- Designed and Manufactured in Australia
- Extreme Versatility
- Low Labour Requirement
- Low Acreage Losses
- Excellent Water Uniformity
- Ability to Work Around Obstructions
- Uses Polyethylene Pressure Hose.
TRAILCO TURBO DRIVE
– The Turbine Drive provides the Trailco Polyreel the Power to Rewind the hose and the Sprinkler Carrier in tough conditions,
-The power is developed as a result of water flow, not pressure, which can allow the Turbo Polyreel to operate at low pressures, saving on energy costs.
– The Turbine has few moving parts to wear, less to go wrong. Simple and easy to use.
– Four Speed Automotive type Gear Box coupled to the Turbine provides the Turbo Polyreel with a wide range of travel speeds to suit your particular crop water requirements.
– The volume of water entering the Turbine is controlled by a Diverter Valve which when used with the Four Speed Gearbox, provides the Turbo Polyreel with Infinite range of travel speeds to suit differing crop water requirements.
– No Filters required for Turbine Drive.
– No exhaust water from Turbine Drive, all water is distributed through the sprinkler.